My best Holidays

Hello again! How are you? I feel good.

Today I going to talk about my favorite holidays

My best holidays were when I was in the beach in New Year's, this was  in 2016 for 2017, we went specifically to the Viña Del Mar to a friend's house,we stayed two nights counting the New Year,the next night changes place and we went to the beach Las Docas. On this short journey I went with 4 friends, Matias "el pelado", Andres "el negro", Bastian "el wiwi" and Brandon "el blandon".

New Year's Eve we ate and then we went to a viewpoint, here we start drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana while we were waiting for the new year, the next day we did basically the same thing we did basically the same thing but we didn't drink much alcohol

These were my best vacation because were the most crazy, it was a lot of excess alcohol and drugs and because it was a journey with us united with my friends, now we're inseparable friends

For all this were my best vacation

Bye

Resultado de imagen para las docas playa

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate

Films