I'm a Huaso

Hi everyone, today I am going to talk about animals

My family is from the south of Chile, specifically the city of Linares, the land of "huasos", the people who work in the land and ride on horses in the countryside. huasa culture is special, they don't have much empathy for animals,  they kill the animals to be able to eat in an unfriendly way, then in my house there was never much affection for animals, consequently, I never developed much love for them.
Based on what I said earlier, I don't consider myself an animal lover, when I was little I liked killing my grandparents chickens with a wooden stick, obviously I regret having done that, I've changed for the better, I guess.
I've had only one pet in my life, it was a dog, his name was "Charlie", was a street dog that my dad picked it up, he was with us for 6 years with us, died last year of old, I guess.
Right now I don't have any pets, I've thought about buying a breed dog, a Rottweiler, but right now I don't have much money so I think you'll have to wait for the dog.
Bye.
Resultado de imagen para rottweilerResultado de imagen para pollos

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate

Films

My best Holidays