postgraduate

Hi everyone!
Today I'am going to talk about a postgraduate the course I consider in my future
Since I have been in the university I wanted to study a postgraduate degree related to what I'm studying, however, I haven't thought of any particular postgraduate course.
If I had to choose a particular postgraduate degree, I choose Magíster en Gobierno y Gerencia Pública from Instituto de Asuntos públicos of Universidad de Chile, I would like to study in Chile because I like my country and I like the Universidad de Chile, studying this postgraduate degree I will be able to aspire to better jobs, I will be able to aspire to better wages and to a better quality of life.
The Magíster en Gobierno y Gerencia Pública it's about a specialization of what I'm studying, this will help me to work better in the public services,, this will help the people to have a better quality of life because I'm going to do a better job.
My sister studied a postgraduate course related to what he studied, pedagogy, she learn me the value of studying a postgraduate course for my life, she told me  that studying a postgraduate degree would help me be a better professional and and that it would be a great learning for my life.
I hope you liked my blog
Bye!
Resultado de imagen para magister universidad de chile

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Films

My best Holidays