Films

Hi everyone!
Today I'll talk to you about movies
I like adventure movies,are the most fun, for this my favorite movie is "Lord of the Rings", this is a fantastic adventure movie.
my favorite movie of all time is (as I mentioned earlier) the Lord of the Rings, I like all three parts of this saga, it's about two characters who must destroy a ring to save the world, the main character is Frodo a hobbit from the Comarca, I like it because I feel identified with the protagonist, I've lost count of how many times I've seen them, I recommend it to all the people who like fantasy and adventure movies.I'd like to see "Sexo con Amor", it's a movie I saw when I was very young, I saw her hiding from my parents so I want to see her calm eating ice cream, cookies and with my polola and finally I wouldn't like to see the gladiator again because it's a movie that makes me feel so sorry, makes me cry.
I hope you liked my blog I'll be watching your comments
bye averyone
Resultado de imagen para el señor de los anillosResultado de imagen para el señor de los anillos

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate

My best Holidays